Music camps and master classes in Provence
Throughout the year, Piano Cantabile organises intensive week-long music camps. These residential training courses in their unique setting, are directed by Bernard d’Ascoli, in collaboration with Eleanor Harris. At Aubagne, close to Marseille, nestling in the hills that were immortalised by Marcel Pagnol, Piano Cantabile provides ideal conditions for work and relaxed concentration.
The courses are open to pianists of all ages who have reached a minimum level corresponding to music college entrance, and who will enjoy thorough daily attention. Eminent pianists are also occasionally invited to give public masterclasses.
– 1st summer course: 13 – 20 July 2019
– 2nd summer course: 17 – 24 August 2019
– 3rd summer course: 24 – 31 August 2019
– 1st autumn course: 19 – 26 October 2019
– 2nd autumn course: 26 October – 2 November 2019
For more details: